An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Friday, April 22, 2011

Green Grin does Earth Day

Holy Cow, Dear Readers! I almost forgot to let you know about an imminent event I'm to be involved in. I apologize for the last-minute posting (for you readers living locally).
It's my first vending event of the season: Portland City Repair's Earth Day Festival.
Saturday, April 23rd.

I love doing this event, even though this time of the year, the weather can be quite unpredictable. At least I have sides for my canopy this year! Actually, it's supposed to be a sunny, warm day. (I'll believe it when I see it!). There will be two stages with live music, a few food booths, tons of groovy informational booths, and a smattering of vendors. It's not so much a craft fair, as a fun festy event.

I'll be sharing my booth with the ever-so talented Carrena of Skrappy Joy fame. She'll be debuting this year's collection of cute & comfy Skrappy Joy clothing crafted from reclaimed t-shirts.

I'll have plenty of the ever-popular fingerless Mitts for Musing

Baskets of Pocket Buns

Other misc. Plush goodness

a rack of OOAK Green Grin clothing, and a sale table

(and maybe farm-fresh duck eggs for sale!)

I hope to see you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!