An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

GrinKins Grow up

I just finished these two new off-shoots of the GrinKin clan. I used the same GrinKin head and legs, but I added a body with arms, and switched the horns for ears and wooly-felt hair. I also put in a little touch of white reflection to liven up the eyes...less scary that way.
With their long, flexible legs and arms, they are super fun too pose and play with; I couldn't resist shooting a few snapshots! Now to come up with names for them.... And since I'm sharing photos, here are a couple of pictures of some interesting rocks we found during our recent visit to central Oregon.

1 comment:

I'd love to hear from you!