An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Next Craft Show Coming Up

Hopefully ya'all aren't getting tired of hearing about my craft shows! It's just that that's what's going on for me right now. This Sunday I'll be at Handmade NW's "Formal Holiday Artisans Fair" at the Chelsea Ballroom in Portland.This looks like it'll be a fun event. All of us vendors are dressing up fancy, and there will be live classical music and tea. I donated some "Green Grin Free Gift with Purchase" coupons for the Goody Bags that will be handed out to the first 100 shoppers. At my table I'll have cute stuffed animals and softies, felted goods, appliqued fingerless mitts, hot-water bottle cozies, lovely felt flower ornaments and goofy angel ornaments like the one above, and misc. wooly bits and bobs. If you do make it down, look me up & introduce yourself! I have one more day for sewing...no way will I be able to make all that I'd like to! I've also had a bit of a dental disaster. A week ago I bit into something hard and one of my front teeth broke off. Yeh, it's a major drag. Not having dental insurance makes it a quadruple major drag. So I'm feeling pretty self-conscious about it, but life must go on. It may be a bit of time before I'll be able to get it fixed. I'm practicing smiling with my mouth closed. So while I'm quite excited about this coming up show, I'm also a bit nervous, you know, about the missing tooth and all. I just hope I don't scare away customers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!