An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Still Busy Making Stuff

The Trunk Show at SomaSpace last weekend went quite well. I had a nice spot in the main room,with nice folks on both sides of me. Actually, everyone there seemed nice; it was a real sweet vibe, with lively shopping music, folks strolling in and out, homemade chocolate samples... As expected, the fingerless Mitts for Musing just about sold out. Surprisingly, the slippers were popular as well.
In fact, someone ordered slippers for their entire family! Today was perfectly gray and overcast for doing a photo shoot. I was able to take many photos for the Green Grin Etsy shop. Here's my little set up out on the deck.
It's amazing how easy it is to create a whole little world in there.
So now I'm busily making slippers,
and some other mysterious things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!