An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Monday, August 9, 2010

Somewhere in the Rainbow....

A recent thrift store find: I couldn't pass up the bright colors! Two skeins of this cheerful brightness, even though it is acrylic yarn....
Luckily, it didn't take long for inspiration to strike (like a bolt of rainbow!)
As it turns out, this acrylic yarn is perfect for this type of work! It's easy to crochet with, and makes a nice, smoothish, firm surface. It's not even yicky to be touching it!
Well, and who would you like to be? Perhaps some ears and a tongue would help.
Time for an adventure...
I love making new friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!