An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Co-Inspirers

I was recently lucky enough to have a fine visit from some good, old friends. Whilst we adults prepared dinner, drank wine, and worked on solving the World's problems, the kids were happily busy sewing and creating in the workroom. I'd given them each a felt ball, and from there their imaginations took off. I wish they were around more often to give me inspiration...check it out: This is Erica's super cute little buzzy creature, complete with holographic wings and striped eye-patches. It has a little string coming out of the top of it's head, and if you hold it by the string, it looks like it's flying.
Ezair made this curiously cute horned creature with a magical flying-squirrel coat. She also left me with a page of cartoony drawings I hope to use as Plush inspiration.
Here's Erica modeling her new pair of Snake Eyes Mitts for Musing. Sorry you didn't get to muse on any real snakes this time, Erica!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!