An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Green Grin in Portland Monthly!

Here it is, my five minutes of fame =^.^= !
Green Grin is listed in the Portland Monthly's "15 Only-in-Portland Gifts article!" Yes, I am thrilled!
They liked my Mitts for Musing, especially the Kitty Faces.

Check out my Where to Buy page for shops carrying them, or if you'd like see a large selection of styles and sizes, find me at one of my Holiday shows.

Speaking of Holiday shows, Urban Craft Uprising does a great job of building anticipation for their Winter Show. There are lots of vendor interviews and give-aways on their blog. I love reading about the different crafters, and it helps me to make my shopping list. Here is my interview!




2 comments:

  1. I bought a pair of Mitts at Urban Craft Uprising this weekend and love them. Seeing a ukulele in some of the photos here on the blog made me even happier. :-) Glad to see a shop in Seattle carries Mitts - I might need some more. Keep up the beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you like your new Mitts!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!