An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Lewis Elementary Holiday Bazaar

I have my first holiday show of the season this Saturday! It's the Lewis Elementary School Holiday Bazaar. It will be from 10am-4pm, November 5. Located at 4401 SE Evergreen Street in Portland. It's my first year with this show, and I've heard great things about it. A nice plus is that they've made an arrangement to accept credit cards for all of the vendors. You can find out a bit more info. at this website.
Meanwhile, I'm busily sewing away, amidst the moving into my new studio space! Yes, it's hectic, but fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!