An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Sherwood Art in the Park


This weekend I'll be participating in the Sherwood Art in the Park wine and art festival. It's a 2-day event benefitting Wild Cat Haven, a rescue refuge for wild cats. It will be my first time doing an event like this. I'm excited to be part of the wine & art crowd! Also looking forward to doing a festival on the grass in a park, rather than setting up on a sloped, concrete street. And amazingly enough, it actually looks like we'll be having a real, sunny (dare I say "hot"?) weekend!

I'll have my special helper!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I'd love to hear from you!