An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Green Man Lurking

I've noticed a mysterious stranger lurking amongst the plants, lately.
He seems kinda shy.
I find him rather hot.
L.B. is not impressed.
A few more things to get into the ground, or at least into larger pots. Here's a snapshot of the garden. I'm rather embarrassed, I mean, it looks so weedy. It's much more organized-appearing in real-life, I promise. You can see my potting-up station, with the wheel-barrow of freshly-mixed potting soil.
This evening was most glorious in the garden, with a thunderstorm blowing in; cool/warm, humid gusts of wind; the air full and active. I felt quite energized and was able to get quite a few things into the ground before hunger drove me indoors. Despite some cloud rumblings & a few ionic flashes, the drenching cloud-burst never quite occurred. I'll just have to keep on watering.

2 comments:

  1. never mind "weedy" - I like that, at least I don't have to have a bad conscience with my garden:)) and anyway - most bees etc. seem to prefer many weeds to most of the "proper" plants, so I am ok with them, as long as they don't take over everything. huh, a totally "licked" garden - my ultimate nightmare:(( and your green man is lovely - though it might be a green rabbit/bear/creature as well:))

    ReplyDelete
  2. funny funny funny garden creature.

    you might sell those on Etsy.

    very well made!

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!