An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

An attempt to document my creative pursuits and spew inspiration into the universe.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Hats and More Hats

I've been playing around with hat designs (here modeled by the lovely and talented Luna).
Hats are so fun to sell in person that I haven't put any in my shop, yet.I'm building up inventory for a couple of events this summer: the Northern California Women's Herbal Symposium, in May, and the Oregon Country Fair, in July. I love selling my hats; it's so fun watching folks try them on; some people really get into it and try them all! Each of my hats is one-of-a-kind, and there's always a perfect person for each hat. I can see it the moment they put it on their head. Perfect.

1 comment:

  1. They're ALL fabulous! Each so individually wonderful.

    ReplyDelete

I'd love to hear from you!